What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this afternoon, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in my new Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

"NOTHING SERVES LIFE AND SOUNDNESS OF BODY SO WELL, NOR IS SO NECESSARY AS THE SMOKE OF THE ROYAL PLANT, TOBACCO." -DR. CORNELIUS BONTEKOE, 1685

1st try Nightcap Match in a Jobey Prince

edit: interesting. Not sure if this is supposed to be the Altadis Match or someone else's (Pipe & Cigar didn't specify). In the bag, it smells like a Lat bomb (the Altadis 'Match' isn't supposed to have Lat I understand), but that barely carries over into the actual smoke but a touch of Latakia seems present. Nice, whatever it is.

It just occurred to me that, completely unplanned, my Chuck Sands pear/prince has only every held Embarcadero. Gonna keep that train goin' now.

It just occurred to me that, completely unplanned, my Chuck Sands pear/prince has only every held Embarcadero. Gonna keep that train goin' now.
Inspired move, I.D. ! :cheers: It just keeps getting better and better when you do that.

Union Square in an A-R Castello. Same thing happening there. 8)

:face:

...this evening, a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma in a group 4 Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :cheers:

"PIPE-SMOKERS SPEND SO MUCH TIME CLEANING, FILLING AND FOOLING WITH THEIR PIPES, THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET INTO MISCHIEF."
- BILL VAUGHAN

Rob_In_MO":vlr1ljkp said:
Today - not a damn thing. I have a sore throat and am losing my voice...
Rest up and recover soon, Brother. Hope it doesn't last.

McClelland RSVP in the Briar of Shame.

Rob_In_MO":6uekf4ix said:
Today - not a damn thing. I have a sore throat and am losing my voice...
Just dealt with that last week. 'Tis the season. Get well soon!

For me, it's Epiphany in a small cob on the way to work.

...this morning, a bowl of Half & Half in a Savinelli blast Canadian... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

Emp in an Ashton bulldog
Breakfast tea on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.