What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was here last, I smoked Three Friars in a late 1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS, followed by Half&Half in a tan etched slight bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2. Right now, I'm smoking another bowl of Half&Half in a MM Diplomat cob. Once that is done, I'll finish the night/morning with Three Friars in a Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom.

Red Cake 5100 in my favourite old Parker......deeelicious!!! :bounce:

Thought I'd change the routine I'd fallen into lately with my first smoke blend and instead try Jack Lee's Summer Sangria in a Mario Grandi straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

Pete 221 loaded with Coffee Caramel - über sweet tooth morning! :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Starting my mid-morning (2nd) bowl of the day. Some more McC FM 2000 in one of my Charatan Special pots. mmmmmmm :p

CharatanSpecialpotwtaperedstem.jpg

Starting off my day with Dorchester in a slight bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Dunhill Flake in a Pete St Pat 80s, this stuff is adicting!

From Dorchester and hot tea to the current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth Upshall/Tilshead pot with a Sprite.

1st try of McConnell Red Virginia in my new Peterson mini-calabash fish-tail

Got a cold, but I don't care. Squadron Leader in Sultan meer bent billiard.

Almost done with Anniversary Kake in a straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a flat bottom. Waiting in my ashtray is Onyx in a medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Old Dark Fired in my Jirsa 14 with a side of King Goblin ("Brewed only on the full moon"). Happy Halloween!

king%20goblin%20label.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.