What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG St. James Flake in a Peterson System 303. Wild Turkey on the side.

...after a very busy day and evening, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in a group 5 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Three Friars in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main.

Smoking the current Three Nuns tinned version in a late '70s straight grain Savinelli Autograph 6 with a cumberland stem. I don't smoke this one very often because the big bowl gets in the way when I work, so it'll be nice to revisit this pipe.

Red Cake 5100 in my Parker Super Bark. What more can I ask for?? :bounce:

Anniversary Kake in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315.

Peterson's Conniosseur's Choice in a Sav 320. Good book & coffee accompanying.

Fraternally

Jers

Early start to the day with a bowl of Dunhill Flake in my Hardcastle "Jack-o-London" Banker. Chicory coffe w/cream-n-sugar on the side :p

Started my second bowl of the day with some FM 2000 in a Relief Grained Charatan Banker like this one:

KGrHqFokE9mN80O6yBP9dB1v22w60_121.jpg

...a busy morning with Dr. appointments for my youngest son...but managed two bowls of American Spirit Perique Blend in a Savinelli KS 804 rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up this afternoon, SWR...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/233]
canadi11.jpg
[/url]

PEOPLE, FRIENDS AND LOVERS THEY COME AND GO, BUT A PIPE, A PIPE IS A TRUE AND TRUSTED COMPANION FOR LIFE.

MConnell's Red Virginia (a nice relaxing VaPer) in a Brigham Prince

I found one of my English blend pipes packed full of tobacco....

Who knows how long it's been there. It's dry as all hell.

So I don't know what I am smoking. It's good though. And I know I have more of it, I just don't know what the " it " is just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.