What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrT999

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
a rare 2 pipe day, to get out of apt (plumping problems, the stuff they poured down the drains is foul! letting the apt air)

edit: oops -- Grasmere in my Falcon

New to pipe smoking so I ordered a couple 2oz trial tins of Walnut by John Middleton inc. and Sir Walter Raleigh. Some reviews I read said that they were pretty mild, smoked evenly and didn't have much bite to them. We'll have to see what the verdict is when they get here :)

...this early evening, a bowl of SG Grouse-Moor Plug in a group 4 Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :cheers:

Finishing the evening with a bowl of H. Sutliff Mixture 79 in a Tinsky smooth freehand... :sunny:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/143]
dunhil17.jpg
[/url]

"I HAVE SOME FRIENDS, SOME HONEST FRIENDS, AND HONEST FRIENDS ARE FEW;
MY PIPE OF BRIAR, MY OPEN FIRE, A BOOK THAT'S NOT TOO NEW."
-ROBERT SERVICE

Dark Bird's Eye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. Next will be Black House in a pipe yet to be determined.

Nightcap in an Ashton bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

C&D Oriental Silk in a Tobacconist Inc poker I got from BH. Nice pipe!

Earlier had some St. Bruno's Flake in my Pete 999.

Now on to a bowl of P&W Churchill in my Mastro Poker.

Next up is some Sammy G's Navy Flake I rubbed out earlier. Probably gonna go into my Wiley Rhody.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Wanted a quick smoke so I packed some Peter Stokkebye Black Cherry in my Missouri Meerschaum Mini Varnished cob...good times. :)

Smoking another bowl of my "new/old" bac, Crown Achievement , in a BBB shell pot. This is some smooth, tastey stuff :p

SPC Plum Pudding in a James Barber B-line lovat. Its a cool night here, sitting outside looking at the stars,and sipping some small batch bourbon.

Finishing up Louisiana Red in a smooth rough top Savinelli Autograph 5 medium bend. Next is Black House in a Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 Rhodesian.

Very early morning bowl of Odyssey. Wonderful stuff. God bless Greg Pease.

...an early morning bowl of MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a Ashton Soverign XL apple... :cheers:

Next-up, a bowl of SWR in a S&R XL straight billiard... :sunny:

“My Passions are my children/grandkids, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”PeterD

Morning sweet with strong chicory coffee. McC's FM 2000 in a 30 yo Edwards bent bulldog. MMMMMMM :p

London Mixture, in Dunhill Shilling.
Earl Grey on the side.

The last of my 965 Match, in a Wellpipe full bent

Status
Not open for further replies.