What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke on the water... ( an OTC) from my local Tobacco Shop.... In my newly acquired Pipemaker Billiard

Tonights gonna be a Balkan night as was last night :p Just lit up my new Rosslare XO-02 with some McC's Oriental #14 :p

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg

50/50 mix of MacBaren Honey & Chocolate and McClelland RSVP, in the aro briar.

Heh ..... ever smoke a S'More?

Putting another bowl of Carter Hall through my new Todd Harris bent bulldog. Two or three more and it'll be time to introduce her to some VA or Navy flakes.

...winding down another evening with G&H Dark Plug in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Prince Rambert is back ... in the Grabow Royalton Pot.

Two bowls of Half&Half in a MM Diplomat cob, followed by Three Friars in a MM Pony Express cob. After that, it was Anniversary Kake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend, half rusticated, half smooth, rough top, followed by Dorchester in my trusty 1970s Peterson System Standard 305, which I'm almost finished smoking. Waiting and begging for attention is Best Brown Flake in a medium bend straight grain Rinaldo Collection EGEA 03 Silver Line 10.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=20073

Status
Not open for further replies.