What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Union Square / "Made in Denmark" short-stemmed Canadian with a LL re-stem.

Sublime :heart:

:cat: :face: :study:

More Dark Birds Eye in a Peterson 80s

Lancers Slices in a Irwin's Billiard.

The beers are done. Going to work on this bottle of vodka.

When the vodka runs out I'll be working on this bottle of Cuervo Especial Silver..... I hate Tequila..... But one must do what one must do.

All while playing through Final Fantasy VII for about the 15th time......

Old lady went out tonight with her bro. I'm home with the kid.

Enjoying Three Friars in a 1979 brown grain etched Charatan's Make medium bend Dublin 483DC.

Due to popular demand from my taste buds, I'm now smoking Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Off to try some McConnell's Red Virginia in the clay pipe I won at 'Paris Battleship'

Triple Play in a Peterson Rosslare Royal Irish 408

Habana Day Dream in a medium, half-bent, smooth, 40-year-old Turkish apple meershaum with a cup of strong Gavelia coffee and cream while finishing the last of the Hunger Games series. What a great start to a foggy Saturday morning! :)

Half&Half in a tan etched slight bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2.

Hiram-2011":38iepkjg said:
Emp in an Ashton old church bulldog
Nice!
London Mixture, in a Dunhill Shilling, for me.
Earl Grey on the side.

Started early this am with some Dunhill Flake in an Edward's Apple now on to my second bowl of te day, somemore Dunhill Flake in another Edward's, a Bent Bulldog. mmmmm some nice tasty Va :p

The last of my Commonwealth in a Peterson Barrel

PS English Luxury in a Growley Lumberman.

The last of my Stonehaven sample from the bombing, in a Savinelli Oscar Dry full bent billiard. Tasty, but strong. Makes my skin tingle between my shoulder blades!!

Status
Not open for further replies.