What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Habana Daydream in a Nording Bent Brandy

Dorchester in a smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

...early morning, Amphora Full Aroma, followed by American Spirit Perique Blend, then D&R Picayune Mixture and now currently, SG Commonwealth in a 1966 group 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next, Players Navy Flake... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Just lit up Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49. Going out to dinner with some friends and won't get to smoke this evening. You can see that there's always a price to pay for doing things. :)

Angler's Dream, in the Grabow Royalton Bent Bulldog ... again.

:mrgreen:

MacBaren Dark Twist in a 1969 Dunhill Shell Hungarian.

SG Firedance Flake in a MM Country Gentleman.

Voodoo Queen. A Smoker's Haven, Metuchen NJ, blend. Tastes remarkably close to MM965.

Another after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in a Premier brown blasted st bulldog Peterson my father bought in London in 1946. I'm starting to realize why Georges Simenon smoked this stuff as his only tobacco! mmmmmmmm :p

...winding down this evening with McC Mixture #14 in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Onyx in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

Stressful evening. Took a bunch of 12 year old girls to the boardwalk for my youngest girl's birthday.

Triple Play followed by Storm Front.

I feel better now :lol:

My afternoon smoke was PS LNF in a Peterson Emerald. Now it's Stonehaven in a Peterson Barrel.

First bowl of McC FM 2000 in a Pete St Pat 80s.
Really tasty sweet Va's, pleasant aroma also.

Three Friars in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule.

Going to finish the night/morning with current Three Nuns tinned version in a horn Meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.