What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Blind Moose in my sandblasted Peterson Rosslare.

Louisiana Red in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS.

Mac Baren Seven Seas Regular in a Sav 320.

Fraternally

Jers

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Year 2000 Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 poker.

Just finished up Some Peterson Sweet Killarney in a Jobey Asti Bullmoose.
This is my second try of this bac, the first try bit the S#%$# *%$@# out of my tongue and mouth. Had to be brave and try again. No tongue bite this time just a sweet caramel flavor in the beginning and smooth smoke all the way to white ash.

just had some Mac Baren Navy flake in my brand new, santa's gift, tyler lane, bent brand blast

heavenly

rev

...this evening, G&H Kendal Gold Shag...followed by G&H Top Black Cherry in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/325]
chacom11.jpg
[/url]

before bed, Wills, Three Castles... :santa:

“There’s no sweeter tobacco comes from Virginia & no better brand than Three Caftles (Castles)”WM Thackeray-quote inscribed on The Three Caftles Tobacco tin of WD & WO Wills,
Bristol & London

Magnum Opus in a Peterson Captain Pete XL80.

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC, and a cup of hot tea.

Last pipe of the night is Dunhill Nightcap with a pinch of McC VBC on top smoked out of a Comoy's Tiger Eye #42. Hate me if you must for the pinch of vanilla but I think it makes my whole Nightcap experience perfect. 8)

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
A candle, a candle
To light me to bed;
A pillow, a pillow
To tuck up my head.
The moon is as sleepy as sleepy can be,
The stars are all pointing their fingers at me,
And Missus Hop-Robin, way up in her nest,
Is rocking her tired little babies to rest.
So give me a blanket
To tuck up my toes,
And a little soft pillow
To snuggle my nose.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

H&H Virginia Spice in a 1970s billiard sandblast Charatan 420. Got it as a free sample, but will order a few tins while it's on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.