What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice weather to sit on the deck and have a bowl or two...too bad I've got a bit of a scratch in my throat this weekend.

Looks like it's just the Earl Grey for me.

Bummer, Ian.

Oriental Dusk in a Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.

Telegraph Hill in my p viou this morning. Now I'm breaking in my David McCarter blasted magnum with Hyde Park.

Got home from work, ate some dinner then sat back and enjoyed a bowl of Nightcap.

JimInks":wcn76plq said:
Chippendale is a Charatan second. I bought one in 1979 and it's a really good smoker.
Thanks, Jim. That's the first straight answer I've gotten about that.
Oh, look! Here it is. I think I'll fill it up with some Hamborger Veermaster. :p

Magnum Opus in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell.

...evening smoke...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by Condor Long Cut...now, St. Bruno(1982) in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/380]
larrys15.jpg
[/url]

...before bed...G&H Kendal Gold...

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Odyssey, meh not sure what the big to do is with this "big" tobacco, I'll cellar it and stick to my Va's VaPers and burleys.

Peretti's BPC in a sandblasted Cumberland Peterson 317 this morning and Captain Earles Diamond Head tonight in a Nording bent Brandy African Meer...
p1050931c.jpg
P1070107_zpse3c15828.jpg

Golden Extra in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow. Thought I'd revisit my old friend, the doctor.

Angler's Dream in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main. I'm growing really fond of this blend.

Tried some Skiff for the first time in my Boswell smooth churchwarden. Sipping some fine Canadian whisky and contemplating my next move..

My final smoke of the evening/morning is H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

Old Companion in a medium bend sandblasted 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Status
Not open for further replies.