What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Thanks fatman.
Too lazy to make a fresh cup. LOL.

MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Once again a nice sweet start to the day with my second bowl of FM 2000, this one in the most FAVORITE pipe I own, my Growley pot! "Fraid I'll burn this one out before it's time as good as it smokes! :twisted: Those who don't own one of his FANTASTIC pipes don't know what your missing, SMOKING HEAVEN :cheers: :cheers:

GrowleyPot2.jpg

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

The last of this batch of R-Blend/Painter Hills, in an IMP Meer Apple

...after lunch...Condor Long Cut...followed by G&H Dark Plug in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Cob Plug... :cheers:

Louisiana Red in a 2003 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Emp in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog, 3x in size.
Irish Breakfast Blend on the side.

Minutes away from smoking Stormfront (thanks G.K.) in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

Old, LL re-stemmed Bewlay billiard & an experimental parfait of US & FVF.

:face:

PS : Not a good idea.

After a day of alternating Engine 99 and Cordial I loaded a Custombilt bulldog with FVF several hours ago.
The falling temps out on closed porch has delayedits firing until now, but 'tis time to blow some smoke anyway.

...final pipe of the day...back to Condor Long Cut in a 4C Cavicchi smooth bent apple...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/491]
cavicc13.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Just lit my after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in a Barling EXEXEL st bulldog my father bought at Astley's in London in 1946/47. Old Brits love old Brit 'bac ( even if it's made in Denmark these days :twisted: )

Ready to light some Bombay Extra in a Sav. billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.