What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still smoking Dunhill 'bac, now have switched to a pre-dinner bowl of London Mixture in one of my Charatan Special pots. Will finish out the day with my requisate RY later :twisted:

CharatanSpecialpotwtaperedstem.jpg

Earlier, it was Old Companion in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark. Now, it's Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

Dunhill Flake in a Charatan Perfection bent dublin.
Earl Grey on the side.

medium virginia flake in my junebug. meh. i hope it develops some. my mouth might be a little jacked from all the latakia yesterday though. had like four bowls of magnum opus last night.

A rare late afternoon smoke for me today. Barbary Coast is a MM Diplomat.

Cool Hand Fluke in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe. Thanks, G.K.

Dunhill London Mixture in a Dunhill Shell, next to the Webley Mk IV .38/200 British Service Revolver.

IMAG1273-1-1.jpg

...after dinner...M. McQuaid Plug...followed by...Wessex Gold Brick Plug...now, and final pipe of the day...CH in a Savinelli rustic Long John... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/494]
savine19.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Embarcadero in a 1950s-era Parker Straightgrain "A" billiard that LL re-stemmed
that's been dedicated to Embarcadero since 2007.

They love each other.

You can taste it. :heart:

:face:

Finishing my "Dunhill Day" with my usual after-dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in a Lane era Charatan Relief Grain 148X pot. This ones solid ring grain all around the bowl and LOVES Va's :twisted:

Valle Crusis, in my Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice".

Got this in a trade some years ago, and it's reminiscent of Haddo's Delight.

Much p-weed. In fact the pouch aroma is quite grape soda!

Doesn't translate to the smoke though.

:D

Cheers,

RR

About to take the dog for a stroll with some Stonehaven in a Ser Jacopo Picta

Magnum Opus in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

9 year old Haddo's in a MM Diplomat. Sparkling water on the side.

MacBaren London Blend in a 1980s made in London no name smooth straight apple.

Nearly finished smoking Old Companion in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

Sam Klafter's (founder of Cigar Express) Secret Agent: one-time only proprietary blend, in large Hyde Park billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.