What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PeterD":c7mr2wvg said:
...final pipe of the day...D&R Picayune (exceptional dark air-cured and the finest flue-cured Gold Leaf tobaccos. Combined with rare and flavorful Perique tobacco and Samsun Oriental tobacco) in a Parker bent blast billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/526]
parker13.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD
A lovely Parker, PeterD!

Hearth & Home Marquee Black House in a Castello Le Catene 55.

Castello_55_9154 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. A nice change of pace smoke.

Ocelot55":g4nkblfh said:
s.ireland":g4nkblfh said:
Ocelot55":g4nkblfh said:
My very first bowl of Embarcadero ever in a Rad David Billiard
...and how did that go?? :cheers:

I'm having some more Montgomery in a J. Alan billiard.

This is some very fine VA and I'm smoking bowl, after bowl with no deviation... Maybe I need to be putting more of this stuff away for later...

Any other fans out there?
Thanks for the inquiry chaps. Well, while the first bowl wasn't magical by any standard, I found it to be a solid tasty virginia blend. I smoked it straight out of the tin, but the tin age was about 1 1/2 years old. This seems like a perfect blend to dedicate a pipe to. Even though I smoke only Virginias out of my Rad I kept detecting flavor notes from the other smokes.

I took advantage of that Living Social deal and picked up almost one of every Pease Fog City blend. I'm looking forward to trying all of them!
So far, I really like all of the Fog City blends... Embarcadero, Filmore and Montgomery being my favorites. Lombard, Telegraph Hill and Laurel Heights are solid. And I still haven't tried Union Square!

s.ireland":7tdpfavl said:
So far, I really like all of the Fog City blends... Embarcadero, Filmore and Montgomery being my favorites. Lombard, Telegraph Hill and Laurel Heights are solid. And I still haven't tried Union Square!
Ask Kyle about US. I'm sure he'll tell you all about it! :p

I'm glad you liked the others in the series. I can't wait to try them!

My very first bowl of Embarcadero ever in a Rad David Billiard
Red letter day right there, folks. Squared ! :cheers:

Embarcadero is subtle stuff. Doesn't whomp you upside the head. You have to get to know it.

Same with Union Square. Two of the greats.

:face:

Smokers Haven Exotique Mixture in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Virginia Spice in a 2000 thin stem rusticated black silver band spigot Ardor Urano S. Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash with a smooth flared top.

Navy Flake in a decorated BBK bent -- current avatar photo

Minutes away from smoking half a bowl of Villiger 1888 Mid-Day in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Frenchy's SOB in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

Virginia Spice in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

Union Square / PeeDiddian Castello Collection Prince. :heart:

:face:

...final pipe of the day...Germain's Royal Jersey Perique in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

Burley Flake #3 in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra egg-shaped poker.

Red Ribbon and a Stella :lol:

Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.