What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OGS in my second handmade pipe (big red ugly) and a glass of poppy Pinot noir on the side.
onn9fa6l.jpg

...early AM...Drum Halfzware shag...followed by SG Grouse-Moor Mixture in a Savinelli Hercules blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Murray's Chairman Flake... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

McCranies Red Ribbon in a Tsuge 1/4 bent Bulldog with a cup of strong black coffee. Cold here this morning.

Just finished last night's half smoked bulldog load of FVF.
Pondering first reload of the day - Tuskegee Airmen.

McClelland 2015 in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom.

Last of the container of 'Man's Best Friend' in a Lepeltier burley

On my second bowl of Golden Sliced this morning. This one in a 743-L Edward's apple. This stuff grows on ya :bounce:

The last of this sample of Stormfront in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. Thanks, G.K.

Sweet and Savory in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Exhausted Rooster in a Nording Viking. This stuff just keeps getting better.

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter.

Minutes away from smoking Haunted Bookshop in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

The last of this sample of Crossroads in a very ugly 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top. Thanks, G.K.

Steven Books Irishman's 5 O'Clock in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

My God Jim, you've gone thru 3 bowls in just at 2 hours!! How's your tongue? Me I'm just on my 4th bowl for the day, some pre-dinner Royal Yacht in a grp3 BBB shell finished Lovat. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.