What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My allergies have been so awful this year that I am sitting down to enjoy my first smoke in 3 weeks. :shock:

10 year old Cumberland in a Boswell Freehand. McCoy Tyner on the stereo, sparkling water on the side. Yah! :D

Hearth and Home Namaste in a black sandblast Stanwell Featherweight #245 poker.

Old Companion in a three quarter bend big bowl grain relief 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5.

Ah, restful night, woke up with brain fully engaged on all 16 cylinders. Pulled the MM Diplomat out and filled it with my Angel of the Morning Mixture while sipping some medium strength Khave Black in a huge China Mug, into the second Mug now, good morning Bob's

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera.

JimInks":8rmi9dr0 said:
The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera.
Where can you obtain Three Nuns?

BurgundyRed":j1wetop6 said:
JimInks":j1wetop6 said:
Where can you obtain Three Nuns?
The shipping is not cheap, and a tin is expensive, but here's where I got it from. I will say this company always gave me great service the past 13 years, but shipping prices make ordering prohibitive for me now.: http://www.synjeco.ch/pataall/taba/4040.php?i5s10

Btw, if you like good English blends, Schurch blends are among the best on the world at reasonable bulk prices.

I'm smoking Virginia Spice in a 1970s black sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn.

SG 1792 Flake in a small 1963 Turkish calabash meer.

Almost done with Painter Hills in a 1990 smooth Irish Second (Peterson) Oom Paul.

Well the best I can date this is around WWII so older than me anyway. I have had it re-hydrating for 78 hours now and will let it continue until it had done so for 96 hours. I can bend the coins w/o them fracturing and can see the tiny ribbons of the tobacco. Smoked a bowl in the Tim West and it was very nice, had a bit of Vitamin N to it and Perique was in full evidence. Glad I grabbed this full tin and bringing it back to smoking state, will not over indulge once it get right. :cheers:

8666060312_bb4405d7ac_o.jpg

8666060372_3702157277_o.jpg

8399043085_a51288a5fc_c.jpg

Dunbar in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

..final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Kentucky in a Savinelli Venere smooth billiard... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Status
Not open for further replies.