What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

Nightcap in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

...final pipe of the day...Condor Long Cut in a commissioned Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/564]
larrys10.jpg
[/url]

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.” Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit

Onyx in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell.

London Blend in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Old Companion in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

Went to DTG the Irving Cobb with AJ's and realized the pipe light easier if it's right side up! Went to get coffee, strong, black and large, downed half, put pipe back in mouth apologized to Irving and smoked it. Back for more coffee and with the MM Diplomat right side up filled with Plum Cake. Good morning

...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...now, Lane's BLWB in a Savinelli rustic Ontario Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/565]
savine11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Compton's Three Feathers... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

Grousemoor, in the replacement mini-meer servi billiard

Amphora Red in a 1990s Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin.

Back home from my ivIG infusion, Levi was out of control with our being gone so I took him for a short leash walk on the neighbors lawn then came in for a nice bowl of Miso Soup. I was going to fill one of the small bowls for a short smoke but the Tsuge Tankard was a wreck over missing a smoke day and wanted some Anni Kake so I loaded it up and had a wonderful non walkabout smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.