What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. James Flake in a 2002 smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Special London in a Radice rind bent apple... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

It's been a Dunhill sort of day today. Just finished my 6th bowl of Royal Yacht for the day, this one in a Charatan Relief Grain'd pot and I'm still standing and walking just fine :twisted: :twisted:

PH Special Curly Cut with added perique in a 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Year 2002 Squadron Leader in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural.

Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Orlik Golden Sliced in a gourd calabash with a meerschaum bowl. Wonderful flavor and room note.

Virginia Spice in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob.

Captain Earle's Stimulus Package in a Ben Wade Pot. In the future, I may have to rub this crumble cake out a little more, or perhaps air it out a bit. I'm currently having some relight-related issues with it. :scratch:

Tastes good when it is burning, though.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Rainy day here in NJ.

Having lifted weights and walked on the treadmill this morning, I'm now kick'n back in the study with some classical music, a Teipen half saddle billiard and a 6 y/o tin of G.L. Pease Telegraph Hill - smooth stuff, a bit darker with age; different but not necessarily better than a recently sealed tin. Keep'n it together until I learn of how my Mom's surgery went last night.

Just finished my second bowl of the morning, some McC's Bulk 2010 Va. in one of my Charatan Special pots. Nice sweet tastey start to the day!! :)

monbla256":x41vcynt said:
Just finished my second bowl of the morning, some McC's Bulk 2010 Va. in one of my Charatan Special pots. Nice sweet tastey start to the day!! :)
My favorite Bulk VA blend! 2010 and Va #22 are my mainstay VA flake tobaccos.

Smoking Amphora Full Aroma in a rusticated Peterson 303

Status
Not open for further replies.