What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob's Square Cut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride cob.

Moe's Confetti in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215.

Nightcap in a Charatan blasted bent bulldog.
Earl grey on the side.

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Essence of Vermont in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

MacBaren London Blend in a 1980s made in London no name smooth straight apple.

Last pipe of the night is Frog Morton On the Town in a Pete System Standard 313.

reading Assegai by Wilber Smith

Kilo Kia Rum and Coke on the side

8) perfect 8)

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Who nibbles the moon?
Who takes a bite
Out of its roundness
Night by night,
Till nothing's left
But a crust-and then
Who bakes the moon all over again,
And hangs it up
All round and bright,
And ready for someone
To nibble and bite?
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by my current bowl of Granger... :cheers:

...up next...Bali Shag... :cheers:

“The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein, 1950

Brigadier Black Waterloo in a bent 2013 Rekamepip Rock Cob.

Finished the previous smoke, which I was more than half way done with when I posted last. Now, it's Amphora Red in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Enjoying Uhle's "Bishop's Move" in my Peterson Block Meerschaum with a glass of Lustau's Cream Sherry.

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

The mail came and my Tsuge Ballerina with the bamboo shank came and was surprised to see the stem was a military mount push type which was a nice touch. I loaded it with Davidoff Flake Medallions and toodled off with Levi in the SL500 to get the Hate Mail shipped, man I can see why everyone loves their Tsuge pipes, the tankard is a great smoker the Ballerina is sublime!

8678102855_0096f4cf2b_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.