What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mejoshee

Reaction score
a "breakfast" aro (a Danish mild mixture of my own with some extra oomph from a burley-based English), in my squat Brebbia!

Later, it'll be an afternoon VAPer/Lat flake from Mission Pipe shop called "Chaparral", in my Bjarne big bulldog!

Hooray for Fridays! 8)

Georgetown Tobacco Reverie in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

HU Edward G. in a 2001 medium bend straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a silver ferrule.

It's been a Red Va day today and continueing with my 4th bowl of McC's FM 2000 in a Charatan Relief Grain 148X Royal Pot.  mmmmmmmm :p

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Lane 1-Q in a Danish freehand...followed up by Dunhill Flake in a small paneled flake pipe. Sittin on the porch watching the rain with my buddy Pepe....chattin about life.

...after dinner...D&R Cockstrong...followed by...the "new" Capstan Flake (Blue) by MacBaren...now, and final pipe of the day...D&R Ramback Gold in a '66 Dunhill shell billiard...:cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Embarcadero in a straight Falcon with a meer lined snifter bowl.:D
AJ

Year 1998 Orlik Golden Slices in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and saddle stem.

2008 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Ben Wade Prominence B freehand.

The last of my stash of Orlik's Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

Rattray's Marlin Flake in a Comoy pencil shanked sandblast billiard.

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

The last of my current jar of Grasmere, in a Falcon apple

MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

An aromatic blend from a local B&M called Port of Call, its a milder aromatic with hints of vanilla. Smoking it a Larocca 1/2 bent billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.