What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jers

Reaction score
Ogden's Gold Block in a Pete 408.

Fraternally

Jers

Some pre-dinner Royal Yacht in a Charatan Belvedere Banker I got in the early 80's. mmmmmm :twisted: :twisted: 

FM Across the Pond in a meer capped gourd calabash.

Brown pigtail in my Baki meer. This meet is starting to get some color!

After dinner, I'm gonna get "religion" and have some Presbyterian in a shell finished relief grain Charatan 484 DC "Ton" pot. :twisted: 

Earlier, it was Motzek #93 in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip with the Peterson system. Next... I'm thinking it over!

A post dinner respite of Haddo's in my Bos rusticated bent something or other. Washing it with the Devil :twisted: 

Onyx in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

...final pipe of the day...McC FMOTT in a Savinelli "Alligator" Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/23]
savine17.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Motzek Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Almost done with Angler's Dream in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Orlik Golden Slices in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

Classic samsun in my Bertram pot with some unsweetened lemongrass iced.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Great Outdoors in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

Aj's Very Special Blend in a Comoy sandblast pencil shanked billiard #436.

A mixture of Ogden's Gold Block and St Bruno in a Savinelli 320.

I made this mixture a few days ago (I read about it on tobaccoreviews.com) - put it into a mason jar and let the two blends fight it out - see if they could come to any sort of an agreement.

Fraternally

Jers

MM965 in my Radice rind large egg with morning coffee. Rather interrupted, though...

We'll call it "unintentional DGT".

Status
Not open for further replies.