What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Reaction score
Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Golden Gate smooth Poker. :) 

AJ

Motzek #93 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

Grey havens in my Radice rind twin bore billiard with some oban 14yr

Sunrise Smoke in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021.

Some Old Gowrie in a full bent bjarne.

Rekamepip's This & That in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Black Swan in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

2004 McCrainie's Red Flake (1996 Crop), my last can :( , in a smooth GBD New Standard billiard. :) 

AJ

Morning Aj....Pepe's Favorite in a MM country gentleman.

"BLESSED BE THE MAN WHO INVENTED SMOKING, THE SOOTHER AND COMFORTER OF A TROUBLED SPIRIT, ALLAYER OF ANGRY PASSIONS, A COMFORT UNDER LOSS OF BREAKFAST, AND TO THE ROAMER OF DESOLATE PLACES, THE SOLITARY WAYFARER THROUGH LIFE, SERVING FOR WIFE, CHILDREN, AND FRIENDS."  
-UNKNOWN ENGLISHMAN, NINETEENTH CENTURY

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

...early AM...another bowl of Lane HGL...followed by, R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture... now, Revor Plug in a Ropp rustic Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/87]
ropp_e13.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Dorchester...

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…    

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

Second bowl of Dunhill Flake this morning. This one in a Charatan Special Banker. It'sgonna get warm today so am smoking "lite" :twisted:  :pig:

Okay, going out of my (admittedly not-to-narrow) comfort zone with the first try of Edward G Robinson (bulk mixture) in a viking Rhodesian

I am in: first bowl today of Frog Morton on The Town in Butz Choquin Fregate

Good to see you, Quang!

Aj's Very Special Blend in a Georg Jensen freehand from the forties.

Country Estate in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.