What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF in an early '70s pebble relief Savinelli 315 Prince.

Finishing out the day with a bowl of McC's Virginia Woods in an Edward's Coachman I got back in the early 80's. :twisted: 

...final pipe of the day...Walnut Flake in a Larsen blast Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/119]
larsen12.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…    

Hyde Park in a Bonfiglioli. I was ambivalent about this blend when I started the can, but I won't lie, it's kind of growing on me.

Just finished smoking Berkshire in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano nose warmer.

Wessex Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

MacBaren Three Nuns in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Maple Street in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Erin Go Bragh in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

...early AM...SWR...followed by, PA...now, Capstan Flake (Blue) in a Cooper smooth Dublin/Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/120]
cooper12.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Granger...:cheers: 

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…      

Beautiful weather for walkabout, one happy boy is Levi and and equally happy boy is moi with an exceptional smoke of Three Nun's from the 80's in the Amorelli Sea Urchin. If you find one of these pipes, grab one, it is truly underrated and not at all pricey, PRM #8 strong and black, Khave, getting prepared for Nordic Walking Class.

9354274290_74f981440a_z.jpg

1999 Butera Pelican in a Ferndown Bark Cumberland Cherrywood Spigot...

4-Noggins Lord Methley layered with 4-Noggins Killington in a Paronelli bulldog.  Perfection!

Good morning, first smoke of the day: Orlik Golden Slided in Stefano Santambrogio Red Bull Cap, this pipe always giving good smoke anytime, any tobacco...

Just finished A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob. Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305.

Quang Pham":dtxw5wfp said:
Good morning, first smoke of the day: Orlik Golden Slided in Stefano Santambrogio Red Bull Cap, this pipe always giving good smoke anytime, any tobacco...

Beautiful pipe and great tobacco.....good to see you, Quang.

Status
Not open for further replies.