What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
had 5 minutes worth of Three Nuns in my Alexander Zaavos poker on the short drive to work.

I think I'm going to grab a pipe everytime I leave the house, just in case... :)

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

DAMN Jim, 7 bowls ALREADY today !! I just started for the day with a bowl of my usual, Royal Yacht in a BBB sq. shanked pot.

Aj's Very Special Blend in a Comoy straight grain pot.

Having some lunchtime sweet, McC's Bulk 2035 in another of my Charatan Special pots. mmmmmm this stuff is GOOD ! :p 

...after lunch...H&H Ten-to-Midnight in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sandblast billiard...:cheers: 

...up next...Player's Navy Flake ...:cheers:

monbla256":ssx8rali said:
DAMN Jim, 7 bowls ALREADY today !! I just started for the day with a bowl of my usual, Royal Yacht in a BBB sq. shanked pot.
Actually, it was 2 bowls since I got up. I only slept 2 hours though. Then I went back to sleep. I'm up again though and smoking Barbados Plantation in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49); a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

Black Swan in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

wellpipe-stone_zpsd0a60bce.jpg

Stonehaven in a wellpipe bent billiard (with faux p-lip no less) for the drive home

JimInks":puklc5px said:
monbla256":puklc5px said:
Actually, it was 2 bowls since I got up. I only slept 2 hours though. Then I went back to sleep. I'm up again though and smoking Barbados Plantation in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49); a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.
Your first posting was at 12:12 am this morning and you posted 4 more bowls by 3:29 AM and two more when I posted about it. adds up to 7 bowls by my math !:twisted: :twisted:  You one puffin dude !! :p :p 

I'm having another bowl of this McC's bulk 2035, this one in a Relief grain Charatan Pot in a shell finish. :twisted: :twisted: 

This morning I loaded up my CAO billiard Meer with 12-year old McC 5100. (All that time in a vacuum sealed Ball and still moist enough to need sittin' time) After a couple hours of yard work, I sat out watching the maples turn color, sipping a cup of tea, and sipping the tabak, using the breathe through the nose mehod. It was like holding a warm drop of syrup on my tongue:)

Having some 20+ y/o Stonehaven with streaks of sugar running through it, yummy, in the 1985 Silver Capped Peterson.

9591050034_d7dafb7740_c.jpg

Just finished Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

monbla256":o9fdf6xg said:
JimInks":o9fdf6xg said:
monbla256":o9fdf6xg said:
Your first posting was at 12:12 am this morning and you posted 4 more bowls by 3:29 AM and two more when I posted about it. adds up to 7 bowls by my math !:twisted: :twisted:  You one puffin dude !! :p :p 

I'm having another bowl of this McC's bulk 2035, this one in a Relief grain Charatan Pot in a shell finish. :twisted: :twisted: 
Ah, but I went to bed and should have slept more than two hours. Since I woke up, I consider that the start of my smoking day. Oh well! I didn't realize I had smoked as many bowls as you noted. Maybe it's better I don't!

Anyway, I'm smoking Louisiana Red in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large.

Status
Not open for further replies.