What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill De Lux Navy Rolls in a Pete 408.

I packed this pipe last night but didn't get the chance to smoke it. 12 hours later and on lighting up the blend tasted noticeably sweeter, in a very pleasant way. It's the first time I've experienced this.

Fraternally

Jers

Jack Reacher novel, fresh coffee, open fire lit and Fox's Provost in a Pete 03. :cheers: 

Fraternally

Jers

...early AM...Wills; Three Castles...now, Sutliff Mixture 79 in a P&T 2001 POY Ardor blast Cutty...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/185]
p-t_2012.jpg
[/url]

4-Noggins Killington layered with Brigadier Black Alamo in a Comoy Grand Slam Billiard with a pencil shank.

GH Sweet Coffee Pigtail in a tiny Servi bent billiard meer

PeterD":3yi9af90 said:
...early AM...Wills; Three Castles...now, Sutliff Mixture 79 in a P&T 2001 POY Ardor blast Cutty.
p-t_2012.jpg
[/url]
That is one nice looking pipe !

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Starting the day with some Royal Yacht in aone of my Charatan Special pots. Looks like it's gonna be a RY sort of day :twisted: 

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

CD Blend in a 1980s made in London no name smooth straight apple.

Star of the East in my Pete "Dublin Castle" 606 straight pot.

Just got this pipe and tobacco today, and this is the first time smoking both: Rekamepip's Pressed October Blend in a 2013 slight bend red stone Rockcob poker.

Another go round with Rekamepip's Pressed October Blend in a 2013 slight bend red stone Rockcob poker.

Had some heavenly 2010 Erinmore Cube Cut in the Rockin' Black Rock Cob with Black Bamboo shank and black and amber Forever Stem, was popping twin smoke rings from my nostrils on the snork the smoke was so luscious! :face: 

9256056231_5d1b6eee6a.jpg

Just finished smoking Capstan Gold Flake in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.