What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peretti's London Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a pointy bottom.

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

If Jim had free access to smoking tobaccos at the factory, I'm sure Sutliff will be short on several lines this month :lol: Seriously, sounds like a grand time, and I also hope to hear more about it when you have the time, Jim

A mix of PA and Brown Rope in a Falcon (bulldog)

DrT999":e8mvr32k said:
If Jim had free access to smoking tobaccos at the factory, I'm sure Sutliff will be short on several lines this month :lol: Seriously, sounds like a grand time, and I also hope to hear more about it when you have the time, Jim

A mix of PA and Brown Rope in a Falcon (bulldog)
They loaded me up with a bunch of tobacco. I told them I'd be back tomorrow for another visit. :D 

Barbados Plantation in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

Fox and Hound in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021. This one is growing on me. I'm liking the flavor of it.

Quang Pham":hrf9pvh5 said:
SG FVF in Butz Choquin Bent Egg Carat
Looks like you enjoy full bodied smokes for b'fast Quang!

Me, I'm having OGS in my Sav 316 Oscar Lucite. Keeping it light to start the day.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":xvp03j3x said:
Quang Pham":xvp03j3x said:
SG FVF in Butz Choquin Bent Egg Carat
Looks like you enjoy full bodied smokes for b'fast Quang!

Me, I'm having OGS in my Sav 316 Oscar Lucite. Keeping it light to start the day.

Cheers,

RR
I suppose so RR, thanks for reminding me ::D 
Packing Dunhill My Mixture in Roma Select now for second smoke today

...posting late...early AM, HOW Revelation...followed by, Capstan RR (Yellow)...then, H&H Ten-to-Midnight...now, MM 965 (1978) in a Davidoff smooth Canadian...:cheers: 

...up next...J. Fox Dorisco Mixture...:cheers:

Just finished smoking South Seas in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.