What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rad Davis Morta with Black Bamboo Shank and Amber Stem is filled with aged Stonehaven and it is by far the coolest first smoke I've encountered with all of my Morta pipes, it's sublime!

11409338705_fcd3787688_o.jpg

AJN # 3 in a Horace Jameison GBD Prehistoric Volcano Freeform # 9644.  :) 

AJ

Steve Books Sword of Avalon in a Peterson St Pat 80s.
Black coffee on the side.

Pipeworks and Wilke #191 in yet another Cutty. I believe I've found my favorite pipe-shape after 40+ years as a pipeman.

Happy Holidays to you Brothers,

Earlier, it was Bacchanalia in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin, followed by Charlemagne in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple. Going for another smoke in a moment.

Cumberland Sweet Twist in the Grant Batson Tormented Blowfish with Cumberland Stem.

9450698947_c468400719_o.jpg

It's Brigham's Maritime Morning in an old Savinelli Punto Oro twin-bore lovat.

A mid day bowl of Royal Yacht in one of those " Rough, missdrilled golf club" Relief Grain Charatan Billiards in the dark brown finish w/DC bit like this one!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

AJN #2 in a pencil shanked Comoy Grand Slam billiard.

'95 PCCA Noel in my Moretti chubby poker!  :santa: 

Virginia Spice in a Nording freehand Rhodesian (quite similar to the one below)

004-001-3611.jpg

Earlier, it was Burley London Blend in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside. Now, it's Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

2003 McClelland Christmas Cheer, in a Savinelli Bing's Favorite.

4noggins Prairie Wind in an Aldo Velani Corona 1/4 bent bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.