What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some après lunch ketchup/sweet, and since it's 'Fritmas Eve it's some McC's Christmas Cheer 2013 in an S&R strait grained strait bulldog.  :twisted:   :twisted: 

Presbyterian Mixture after lunch today, in a Ferndown Bark * cumberland pot.

Still smoking His Master's Choice from Georgetown Tobacco, almost down to where it can be pouched, this time in the gorgeous Gamboni. I love how he does just enough blasting that you feel the grain and can still see it, the bit is Cumberland leading to black ebonite with a very comfortable fishtail bit, marvelous smoker.

10313561723_e672a82aa2_o.jpg

Levi decided to take in some sun while it was there to be had!

11195828005_d5020ba0e3_c.jpg

Been snuffing at my desk all day...waiting to hit the road and put fire to a bowl of Pete Irish Flake for the drive home.

Earlier, it was MacBaren Halberg Yellow in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob. Now, it's Germain's Brown Flake in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a lucite ferrule and stem.

Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in a Trypis Scandinavian

Balkan Sasieni in my Old England billiard. Thanks Santa! :santa:

I just opened a tin of God's Own Tobacco for this Christmas day. I'm now smoking my all time favorite blend, VaPer Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Bosun Cut Plug in a MM Legend.  Tip o' the hat to AJ.

Jack Knife Plug in the Maigurs Knets Calabash with Masur Birch Rim, last PRM of the day......

8998756255_63ed8b217c_o.jpg

2003 McClelland Christmas Cheer, in a Taylor Ashton Old Church apple.

Finishing up a late afternoon bowl of Royal Yacht in a Savinelli Guibleo D' Oro 121ks pot.
After dinner I will get out my "Christmas" meer my daughter gave me last year, my Altinok Bacchus and have some McC's Christmas Ketchup, some CC 2013 that I was gifted by Brother Aj this year, Merry 'Fritmas Bros  :santa: :santa: 

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Some Murray Era Dunhill My Mixture 965 in my Rad Davis Sandblasted LB Billiard.

Half way through smoking Voodoo Queen in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer.

A few moments away from smoking Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

Murray Era Dunhill 965 in my 1953 Dunhill Tanshell 142 Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.