What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
A couple of minutes away from smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

...final pipe of the day...SG Skiff Mixture in a Ben Wade blast apple... :santa: 

Prince Albert in my rustic Savinelli Roma 320 KS author...

Dunhill Elizabethan in an Edwards, Algerian briar pick-axe ...

That was a great combination !!

Just finished Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood. Next is Royal Yacht in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Nightcap in a Charatan blasted bent bulldog, g'nite all.

Tilbury in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone.

The marinara sauce is made and will be ready for the calamari and shrimp. The bacala is still soaking but will be ready, it's been soaking for 3 days already. The New Zealand cockles are waiting to give their love to the linguini alle vongole. The main star of the show is Dover Sole. I'll be making it 2 ways, breaded and fried, also, I'm going to broil some with lemon and capers with garlic and parsley. I already made a seafood salad with scungilli, calimari, shrimp and scallops with gaeta olives, celery, onions, parsley, white wine vinegar, garlic, lemons and olive oil.
Family will be arriving early afternoon and it'll be a great day! Lots of love!
I'm relaxing now with a great smoke. SG FVF from 1999 in the Dunhill Group 6 Ring Grain Billiard. There's a lot of love in this pipe right now!

Fox and Hound in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021.

Listing this a few minutes early: MacBaren Roll Cake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

4noggins Prairie Wind in a Ben Wade freehand

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Peterson 2013 Pipe of the Year and Wingenroths Belvedere

Starting early with some more ketchup/sweet, some McC's FM 2000 in one of my Charatan Special Pots.  mmmmm Hienz 57  :twisted: :twisted:

Burley London Blend in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro

cs-esf.jpg

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at BoB!

I'm starting the day off with some McClellands Boston 1776 from the inaugural year, 1993 in a Castello 4K Slightly Bent prince. Black Ethiopian coffee on the side.

Happy Smoking,
Paul

Walkabout was a bit treacherous even with creepers on, Levi was sliding every which ways but his nails gave him traction when needed. Smoked Presbyterian Mixture in the Tinsky Cauldron and popped in to pick up some last minute supplies and a King Cut Crown Roast of Pork which will be the main course New Years Day since we pick at Christmas and just sit and reflect rather than making it a big meal day.

9379970656_e50e40e1a1_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.