What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Year 1941 George Washington Cut Plug in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

...early AM...PA...now, PS Nat. Dutch Cavendish in a Brebbia First Tan Calabash...[/b :cheers: 

...up next...SG BBF... :cheers:

Enjoying a bowl of vanilla cavendish in my Gefapip and a good cup of coffee before I have to get dressed and go to work.  18 months away from full retirement... :cheers: 

Good morning,

For the obligatory ride into work this morning it was Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong in a BST Slightly bent Dublin with a Horn insert. A large mug of expresso to warm me up. It was 0 deg when I got into the car, brrr!

Happy Smoking,
Paul

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Having another bowl of some McC's ketchup/sweet, somw Bulk 5100 Red Cake in a Sasieni Four Dot Walnut "Wrexham" sb apple. Chiccory Coffee N'Awlins style on the side  :twisted: :twisted:

L.J. Heart Virginia in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Dunhill Elizabethan in a Ben Wade freehand

Just finishing Pine Hills in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega. Next is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.