What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Listing my next smoke a little early, so I can get some work done: Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

I'm a few minutes away from smoking Tilbury in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC.

Cornell and Diehl Bayou Morning in a Ben Wade freehand

Classic Burley Kake in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.

Dunhill Elizabethan in a Sydney P Ram bulldog

Good Morning,
Man, it's cold out! 0 Deg when I got in the car this morning!

I'm starting the day with Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Dunhill Group 6 Ring Grain Billiard with a huge mug of expresso to help warm my bones. I can't seem to get a handle on Royal Yacht yet. The first couple of times I smoked it, it was just ok. The last time I really enjoyed it. Maybe I need to find the right pipe and mood. We'll see.

Happy Smoking,
Paul

Dunhill6.jpg

OGS in a Sav Pisa Canadian with looooong shank. Excellent smoker

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

I've got a little time before a meeting so I'm enjoying SG FVF in an Altinok Ornamented pear with black coffee.

Pipe2.jpg

...early AM...John Bull...followed by, Holiday Excursion...now, PS Norwegian Blend in a Larsen blast Canadian... :cheers: 

...up next...Maltan RR... :cheers:

Back to one of my staples, 'baccy wise, Royal Yacht in a Savinelli Champagne 316ks . I LOVE this 'bac!! One of the BEST ALL Va's made !! :D :D 

Although there is not yet a flurry in site, classes are cancelled as of noon. So, for the drive to the store, some Medium Flake in a no-name Czech minichurchwarden

C&D Berry Good in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Before the weather gets even nastier, off for the 1st try of bright CR Flake in a Falcon (dover bowl)

The ground is whiter than Santa's beard here. Happened very quickly, too. Just finished smoking Alexander Bridge in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega. Next is Three Friars in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.