What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterD

Reaction score
...after lunch...PS Turkish #84 in a 2000 C. Mickles blast Canadian... :cheers: 

Royal Yacht in a Servi egg meer on this windy but sunny and warm day

I'm dipping into the Stonehaven again. This time in a Dunhill Group 5 Tan Shell Bulldog. Ice tea is my drink.

I'm still alive, or so my feet claim! I'm at a friend's house so I have computer access while I'm here. I heard I may not have power until Wed. I'm staying home, even though it's cold, because I won't leave the kittens alone, and they are not used to being anywhere else. But at least the roads are clear now, so I could get out today. Been smoking as much as I can manage, but no time to list them all. I won't be around much the next few days, but I sure hope power returns before Wed. Our county was called an Emergency Disaster Area, and I'd say it was probably the worst ice storm I've ever seen.

In the meantime, I'm smoking EGR in my Savinelli. Keep smokin' fellas! See ya when I can.

Black Sea Sokhoum (McClelland Grand Orientals) in a Longchamp leather-wrapped billiard.

McConnell's Scottish Cake in a Ferndown Bark *** Bent Billiard

JimInks":a161d5jy said:
I'm still alive, or so my feet claim!  I'm at a friend's house so I have computer access while I'm here. I heard I may not have power until Wed. I'm staying home, even though it's cold, because I won't leave the kittens alone, and they are not used to being anywhere else. But at least the roads are clear now, so I could get out today. Been smoking as much as I can manage, but no time to list them all. I won't be around much the next few days, but I sure hope power returns before Wed. Our county was called an Emergency Disaster Area, and I'd say it was probably the worst ice storm I've ever seen.

In the meantime, I'm smoking EGR in my Savinelli. Keep smokin' fellas! See ya when I can.
Holy Jeebus Jim! Hadn't heard of this until just now.

Stay safe and warm, and hope your power is restored sooner rather than later. I'm no stranger to extended outtages myself, and they all suck!

:evil: 

Cheers,

RR

Royal Yacht in a Pozz Flake Master.  This has some N in it...whew.

pepesdad1":3hsvzae9 said:
Royal Yacht in a Pozz Flake Master.  This has some N in it...whew.
It makes Nightcap seem like Nic lite !!! :twisted:  But it's SOOOOO GOOD !! :twisted:  I'm having my third bowl of it today in my BBB "Own Make " Virgin st. bulldog I got back in the early '70s. I LOOOOVE this stuff  :twisted: :twisted: 

GH Rum Flake in a Bjarne Viking Classic sandblasted banker.

...final pipe of the day...Crown Achievement in a L'Antra blast bent Dublin... :cheers: 

Finishing up the day with some of the Dunhill Flake I got in my "bombardment"in my Stanwell legend 45 pot I got two years ago. This pipe has been a flake smoking fiend from the start !! :twisted: 

H&H Virginia Spice in a Ben Wade freehand

...early AM...C&D 5 o'clock shadow...now, PS Virginia #701 in a Ser Jacopo blast Canadian... :cheers: 

...up next...John Bull... :cheers:

JimInks":snwrz7sh said:
I'm still alive, or so my feet claim!  I'm at a friend's house so I have computer access while I'm here. I heard I may not have power until Wed. I'm staying home, even though it's cold, because I won't leave the kittens alone, and they are not used to being anywhere else. But at least the roads are clear now, so I could get out today. Been smoking as much as I can manage, but no time to list them all. I won't be around much the next few days, but I sure hope power returns before Wed. Our county was called an Emergency Disaster Area, and I'd say it was probably the worst ice storm I've ever seen.

I guess we got off lucky in the Piedmont compared to other parts of NC! Best of luck getting that power restored, Jim!

Royal Yacht in a Brindisi billiard

Flake Scraps in a hefty billiard with a plateaux heel by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.