What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic military mount 320KS author. Going to post my reviews of the new Sutliff PS blends soon.

Finishing a tin of ABF in an Ashton Brindle sandblasted bent brandy.

Peterson 3Ps in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem ajustomatic Billiard.

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

University Flake in a Gepetto bent rusticated Dublin.

Waking up with some coffee and a bowl of the newer Dunhill Elizabethan in a smooth J. Alan billiard. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked this stuff, having nothing to do with how I felt about the old Elizabethan. Now having worked my way through the better part of a tin, I quite like it!

It is a stronger blend, with a subtle flavor. Satisfying, and probably an all day smoke for Perique fan boys

Smoking the last of some Cool Hand Fluke in a Ser Jacopo bent sandblasted Dublin.

Hiram-2011":lvh9yaje said:
First try of G&H brown flake unscented courtesy of John(Fatman) in a Peterson St Pat 80s.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! for me, it's a favoriate

Since my stash of BFUn is in my office, this morning it's Kendal Flake in a Paykoc meer billiard

...early AM...Altadis Sweet Virginia...now, EMP in a Ben Wade blast apple... :cheers: 

...up next...MacBaren HH Latakia Flake... :cheers:

Peretti’s Burley Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Inaugurating a new MM Diplomat with Country Gentleman (with a hint of Irish Flake for body)

HU Director’s Cut in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17.

Listing this a little early: Klondike Gold in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Just finished smoking Sutliff PS County Cork in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.