What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendal Flake in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root Dark sandblasted Dublin.

...early AM...HH Old Dark Fired...then, PA... now, HH Arcadian Perique in a Ser Jacopo blast billiard... :cheers: 

...up next...Sutliff 1849... :cheers:

Squadron Leader in a Savinelli Punto Oro bent sandblasted billiard.

Started the morning off with Grousemoor in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem. 6 PRM's later and still feeling the Benadryl cloud from yesterdays infusion so with that being the case and that I couldn't get my legs under me I filled the Howell Acorn with Director's Cut for its maiden voyage and said "Come on feets, do your stuff" and patrolled the neighborhood whilst I smoked.

14250665022_12f06b5060_o.jpg

The Howell smoked well considering it was its first smoke and it may end up as good a smoker as the Howell Dublin I have. A couple more PRM's under my belt and it was time for the Town & Tune Tour on the way to bring Levi for walkabout.

Smoked some more Director's Cut in the Brakner Antique Poker Sitter, this pipe is a very satisfying smoker and Director's Cut certain had a different flavor profile which I'm sure is from being well broken in vs the Howell Acorn.

Lit up the Dunhill DRR C-EE Pot with Telegraph Hill for the ride home and tune time, got back home and ground some Cafe Cubano beans for the next 3 days consumption, all in all a fruitful morning regardless, howdy ho all.

8528853451_631f1e1e50_o.jpg

Luxury Navy Flake in a Savinelli Roma rusticated prince.

Solani Aged Burley Flake in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker. I've enough for one more smoke.

IRC Slices in a Stanwell Silver S Dublin.

W.Ø. Larsen Signature in a straight-grain Castleford pot.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Ennerdale Flake in a sandblasted Castleford bent bulldog.

20 year old Royal Yacht in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051. I've enough for one more smoke.

A couple of minutes away from smoking MacBaren Roll Cake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

After dinner smoke is Mac Baren's Navy Flake in the gorgeous Gamboni!

10313561723_e672a82aa2_o.jpg

St. James Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Just finished smoking Sutliff PS Archduke Ferdinand in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Next is Heine's Blend in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49), a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

Status
Not open for further replies.