What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotch Flake in an Ascorti Business rusticated apple.

Well sleep was at a minimum last night as I got all of 2 hr's in so my i Pad and lots of HULU Plus time and 2 thermos' filled with Cafe Cubano, strong and black. Snuck out for a few minutes of puffing a few times but did not even remember what I had in the bowl.

Started the day off with Grousemoor in the MM Diplomat with blue and white Forever Stem. After another armload of PRM's, strong and black, Levi and I jumped into the SL500 for the Town & Tour Trip on the way to walkabout. The pipe was the Rekamepip Rockin' Black Rock Cob with Black Bamboo Shank and Tortoise Forever Stem filled with Mac Baren's Navy Flake.

9256056231_5d1b6eee6a.jpg

Headed over to the first Farmer's Market of the Season and had some Telegraph Hill in the Reverse Calabash Snapping Turtle by Zack Hamric, great outing.
Happy puffing pipers! :D

11226941385_54341a0658_o.jpg

McClelland 2045 in a smooth Peterson Standard System 302.

Luxury Twist Flake in an early '70s pebble etched Savinelli 315 Prince.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Mixture Modern in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Black Noble in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Peretti’s Royal in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg. This will get me to dinner time.

Autumn Evening in a rusticated Peterson Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker.

Old Gowrie in a Growley half blasted natural rhodie.

DT TOI limerick in my Caminetto smooth bent bulldog.

Peretti’s B-94 in a 2002 medium bend smooth straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a pointy bottom.

...final pipe of the day...Altadis Sweet Virginia # 707 in a Pipa Croci smooth Canadian... :cheers: 

Status
Not open for further replies.