What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day with Walnut in a Rinaldo Lithos YY teardrop.

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill shell strait dawg gp 4

Cloudy day here.

:) Paul

Started the day with a cup of my own-roasted java and a bowl of HH Vintage Syrian in a Hardcastle apple. :cheers: FTRPLT

Thanks to the ever generous slow puffs i'm gonna try some of this "Walnut" i've heard so much about...hope i don't start turning conservative :lol: :lol:

Afternoon All, First up this am, Escudo '05 in my McCrannie's Ashton bb, in my Lorenzo Full bent brandy Embarcadero, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Going to the HS football game after work this evening, and will burn a bowl of Squadron Leader in my Nording rusticated when I get home.

Fox & Hound in a Savory's billiard; another bowl of HH Vintage Syrian in a Bertram billiard. :pipe: FTRPLT

Good Morning All,

Hodgepodge in a cob.

Sunny day here.

:) Paul

Ah, rain!! Finally, it rains here in arid California 8) Just finished a bowl of Filmore in a Tinsky P&T mag POY, a black and tan long stemmed bent rhodesian. :D

On deck is a bowl of Squadron Leader, pipe to be determined (eeny meeny miney mo :suspect: )

Boswell's No Bite Delite. Not too bad.

tons of rain here too, Just finished off some Marlin Flake in a Sav 803 EX; Next up is some Escudo in a BW Martinique.

Just finishing a nice bowl of Walnut in a Brissett bent billiard/egg with a couple of shots of Old Crow. Nice! Loading a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante bent dublin and heading out to repair a window seal.

Afternoon All, St. James Flake '07, in my Bonaquesti bent staked bill,in a nat. ver. blast,I much perfer G&H's Louisiana Flake, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Frog Morton OTT in my Nording and coffee, and have a bowl of SG Chocolate rubbed out and airing for later in an Italian basket pipe.

An afternoon bowl of Engine #99 in a Barling apple while working in the yard. This evening, bowls of Odyssey And HH Vintage Syrian in two bent meers. :pipe: FTRPLT

Just finished a bowl of Boswells Dans blend,,,Nice Virginias,,,in a Fuller freehand,,,,loading up a large cob with more of it,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.