What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late afternoon, early evening smoke of Walnut in a Tinsky Coral bent apple, hard to beat!

05 Blackpoint in a Castello rhodesian :D

Vito, thanks man!! You was right! 8)

Puff Daddy":mxe3vbpa said:
05 Blackpoint in a Castello rhodesian :D
Can you imagine just how good that Blackpoint would be in a Kaywoodie! :shock: :)

Justpipes":dnrzf4ko said:
Can you imagine just how good that Blackpoint would be in a Kaywoodie! :shock: :)
................... No. :|

:lol!:

Puff Daddy":fi0fm4ys said:
Justpipes":fi0fm4ys said:

You're American aren't you?

:) :lol:

Just kidding!!!!!

Autumn blend in a cob,,,snow blowing here,,,,,deer on the move,,,,neighbor hit one with his car,,,,traded tobacco with him while we skinned it out,,,,,

Started this day off early this morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Ben Wade Martinique. Next up might be a Danish Hand Model 200.

Justpipes":ffgyyk3g said:
Puff Daddy":ffgyyk3g said:
Justpipes":ffgyyk3g said:

You're American aren't you?

:) :lol:

Just kidding!!!!!
Actually some of the nicer hand made Kaywoodies without the stingers look like very fine pipes.

However....

Blackpoint in a different Castello Rhodesian this morning :twisted:

Puff Daddy":wofncp5y said:
Actually some of the nicer hand made Kaywoodies without the stingers look like very fine pipes.

However....

Blackpoint in a different Castello Rhodesian this morning :twisted:
The push stem Kaywoodies are very nice pipes for the money. Even the lower grade ones.

Good Morning All,

CC '05 in a Lorenzetti freehand.

Woke up and about 5-6 inches of snow on the ground.

:) Paul

Afternoon, gents! This beautiful Fall afternoon on campus is well met with some Mac Baren Navy Flake in a Tinsky canted billiard. Smoking and typing outside... Perfect pipe weather--I have seen two other Brothers with their briars out-and-about in this tiny college town!

Opted to smoke a couple of Kaywoodies this afternoon instead of another Ben Wade. Walnut in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent saddle bit billiard and then a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent saddle bit billiard. Americana at it's finest!

blwb in a GBD,,,,Boswells PDT in a meer,,,,

Even' All, Earlier Former's Birdseye Flake in my Dunnie Shell Bent pot, in myRandy Wiley oval thingamagig Peretti's Somerset Flake,[ Burley]. Also later in same pipe Ennerdale flake '04 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

MacBaren London Burley Blend + a pinch of Cumberland in my new Huhn Volcano

C&D Night Train in a Stanwell 217 something or ruther..

The pipe companys that name their grades instead of just doing like Tinsky, Cavichi,Barber etc etc drive me nuts.. I can understand 1 star, 2 star, 3 star... But Majestic, guacamole, holy Toledo nake no sense to me.....

" Customer service, may I help you?"

"Yeah.. I ordered a holy cow and its clearly stamped holy moley... What's up?"

"Sir holy moley was the designation for our super duper deluxe pipe with 4 or less fills until last year...We did some research and discovered short men with bad eyesight that favored smoking jackets and fez hats were offended by 'holy moley'..but I assure you its the same grade as a 'holy cow'.."

......................holy Toledo !! :face:

re: Grading:
Howz about Good, Better, and Best ??
Even I could understand these :tongue:

Smoke: After walking the Daughter to school today Im gonna head over to the golf course for a bit of practice.
A cigar usually accompanies me and today I believe it will be a
Casa Torano Lonsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.