What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Embarcadero (Nov/07) in my 61 year old Peterson 309. A very nice combination.

G&H Rum Flake in an Ardor Giant calabash,so sweet and tasty! :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

C&D's Virginia Gentleman in my CAO Canadian Curved stem Meer. Virginia,Turkish and Burley.
Truly a trinity blend!!

Funn

Started today with a nice bowl of Walnut in a Jobey POY A. When I walked into the facility this morning several die hard liberals approached me and said they were denouncing the democratic party and Barack Obama in order to throw their support behind McCain and Palin!!! :lol!:

Good Morning All,

Dark Bird's Eye in a Savinelli.

Overcast here.

:D Paul

Even' All, In my Ardor Xmas '03 , Cumberland '05, in my Tim Hynick Calabash, Heinrich's Golden Slice, '05, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Rounded out the day with a wonderful bowl of Walnut in a Stanwell bent danish egg. I stayed in the zone for approximately 30 minutes and I just didn't want it to end!

At this very moment I am enjoying a mellow yet wonderful bowl of Peterson's Irish Oak in a Pete Deluxe Classic, #221. Most tasty, indeed.

Good Morning All,

PS Black Truffle in a Wolfgang.

Beginning as a cloudy day here.

:) Paul

Walnut in an old Knute bent freehand dublin. I had forgotten how well this old Danish masterpiece smokes!

Butternut Burley in a small skull meer, 2nd bowl.

Funn

Starting off with a bowl of Haddos in a Don Carlos. Great stuff :bounce: :affraid:

Status
Not open for further replies.