What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, gents. Last night, ERR'd in a 1930's Kaywoodie panel billiard.

Now, having a post-voting bowl of GLP Laurel Heights in a L'anatra Zulu.

Starting the day with some Stonehaven in an old Tinsky calabash. And a cupa.

Unbelievably mild weather here on the SE coast of Lake Michigan.

Buddy

Started this morning off with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Silhouette bent billiard. Very nice smoke!

McClelland CC 2008 in a Aldo Velani Ultimate Bulldog No bite classic virginia flavor

Good Morning All,

Haunted Bookshop in a Peterson emerald calabash.

Cool and overcast here.

:) Paul

Yesterday evening ride home with my Kaywoodie 13B full of fresh Honey Blend from my local tobacconist's counter jar. :pipe:

Very mild weather here, forcast 70's tomorrow.

Some Cut VA Plug in my thrice glued Weber Lovat.

Next up will be some Red Ribbon as I don't have any Blue Note. 8)

Jim

Penzance in a Fireside Churchwarden, second bowl today, wonderfull stuff.

Started the day early this morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Bob Ray straight grain mohawk.

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake (thinking of Roger today) in a Dunhill canadian.

Overcast day here.

:D Paul

Evenin' All,
Puffin on some MacBaren Plumcake in a Bonaquisti Squat Bulldog.
Rainy, and mild here in Mass.
docwatson

After a mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Ben Wade Danish Hand Model 200, I round out the day a little while ago with another bowl of Walnut in a Bob Ray straight grain mohawk.

Even' All, In my Tinsky blast caldron, SHPC POY, Former's Birdseye Flake, in my S.S. Pierce Overland canted dublin, Solaini Aged Burley'07. in an old/new pipe, that Tim Hynick put a new bit on, with some Uhle's Crushed white Burley, a very long 8" + canted Dublin ODA, Officier CCC pipe, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

I just finished a bowl of Balkan Sobraine with 30 years age on it that was gifted
to me by one of the boys.Smoked it in an Ardor Art pipe and it was so nice.I must
say that I've never seen such a fluffy white ash that it left behind along with a room
note I wish I could bottle. :lol:

Winslow :sunny:

Started the day very early this morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Cavicchi 1C Lovat style dublin.

gonna burn some Cumberland in my mini rusty Vollmer and Nilsson freehand on my way home from work

Good Morning All,

University Flake in a Brigham President.

Light dusting of snow on ground here.

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.