What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland Navy Cavendish in a Danbark poker. Being open for several months has made this blend very mild and pleasant.

Good Morning All,

Anniversary Kake in a Savinelli

Partly cloud day here.

:) Paul

Seven yr old brown clunee in a Heeschen sandblasted lovet. Didn't get to smoke a pipe yesterday. :cry: Worked early until late so this bowl is :cheers:

For the ride home I'm planning on Walnut in my full bent Benton. :pipe:

I've been enjoying Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend. I have been using my Dr. Grabow Omega. I didn't know if I'd like this blend, but I find that it is growing on me.

I'm sure enjoying a bowl of Cut Va. Plug in the forum pipe that was sent to me. It sure is a darn good pipe for which I am very grateful!!! The tobacco is pretty darn good as well.

Smoked two bowls of Charles Fairmorn's Black Bayou Mist in a MO meer while blowing leaves out of the yard.

Flew in from a week-long business trip in Reno at one this morning. Went to the office and caught-up, and bagged. Now rewarding self with some Cannon Plug in a large Brebbia.

Buddy

EJinVA":zxgqs5c5 said:
For the ride home I'm planning on Walnut in my full bent Benton. :pipe:
Bentons are darn nice pipes for the money EJ. Unfortunately the three I had went to my son's college buddies pipe smoking endeavers.

Rounded out the day's smoking just a bit ago with a satisfying bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Relief Grain stacked billiard.

McClelland's Syrian Full Balkan in a Jobert bent Olive wood. With a glass of Spreyside single malt. hhhhmmmmm hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm hhhhhhmmmmmmmm good

eggman":8svlf3yq said:
McClelland's Syrian Full Balkan in a Jobert bent Olive wood. With a glass of Spreyside single malt. hhhhmmmmm hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm hhhhhhmmmmmmmm good
Sounds like a very nice way to end the day Eggman!

It sure is JP. I was talking to 3 guys at work today about food and Lamberts came up. Man I sure am getting ready to hit that place JP. When are you coming over to check it out.Guess we are going to have to talk PB into coming on over too.

eggman":i22ilk9u said:
It sure is JP. I was talking to 3 guys at work today about food and Lamberts came up. Man I sure am getting ready to hit that place JP. When are you coming over to check it out.Guess we are going to have to talk PB into coming on over too.
I sure would like to come! Who knows with these gas prices coming down and all, I just might to make a quick round trip out there!

Gatlin Burley

Smokies Smoke Ease

Cascades Cavendish

Sounds Like plan to me. Gas here is 1.87 a gallon tonight. It is a few cents a gallon cheaper 10 miles away in Fulton Ky.

Good Morning All,

GH Kendal Kentucky in a Wolfgang.

Cloudy day expected here.

:) Paul

Started the day with Walnut in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple. Getting ready to fire up another bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Relief Grain stacked billiard. Maybe the same a little later in a Kaywoodie Elegante bent dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.