What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just lit a bowl of Best Brown Flake in a VonErck hawkbill. I decided to live high on the hog tonight and enjoy myself and try to relax a bit.

McC's Blackwoods Flake in a Straight Wessex

I kinda feel silly admitting it but I've had (6) different pipes going today. :affraid: All of them packed with a bowl of different tobacco! Been trying to sort through a few different blends to make some decisions on my future celler stocking. Penzance, Squadron Leader, Escudo, My Mixture 965, Frog Morton OTT, Light Flakes, in (4) meers and (2) Pete bryers. :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: I've got them all lined up on a stand with tags on them.

Prepping for football with a large Tinsky saddle billiard full of '02 Cumberland and a brew.

Buddy

Started the day with a bowl of Browne Clunee in a Heeschen Cognac. Getting break from the snow today but more expected monday night into tuesday. Temps in the low 20's today but the sun is out.

Hey Buddy, You guys really got hammered with snow early friday morning!!

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

Cooler day today.

:) Paul

Started this morning with Germain's Royal Jersey Perique in a Dunhill 51033, an Upshall rhodesian waiting in the wings filled with St James flake.

afternoon All, This am Mc's #24 '95 in my new Edwards bent Rho, in my full bent Lorenzo Brandy Garsmere Fl. '07 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Afternoon, gents.

Started the day with MB Navy Flake in a Lobnik "Danish" billiard. Now, some Heinrichs Burley & Bright in a Radice Rind bent chubby.

Shouldn't be smoking at all with this head-cold developing, but it's not Sunday w/o a pipe and football. :roll:

4 bowls today going to and coming back from Charlotte. 1 Bowl of Walnut in a Brissett bent billiard/egg and 3 bowls of Sugar Barrel in 2 different Kaywoodies.

Good Morning All,

Penzance in a Brigham billiard.

Mild and what snow we had is gone.

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.