What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...Esoterica Peacehaven in a Cavicchi (CCCC) smooth bent apple...
:cheers:

Having my nightly visit with Lady 'N', a bowl of Royal Yacht in a Charatan Special 4651 X Banker. Nice way to end the day :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of Briggs in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian.

Last afternoon in the shed - really enjoyed a Blatter and Blatter mixture - not sure what it was called in my K&P 68. It was a great match and I'm considering saving the pipe just for that mixture. I just hope I can figure out what tobacco it was!!

GQ BurPer Kake in a 1982 black grain relief sandblasted three quarter bend W.O. Larsen Dublinish pipe.

Listing this a few minutes early: PS Cube Cut in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

Just finished smoking Prince Albert in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter. Next is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

RLP-6 in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

After our 1 day return to warm weather, it's cold, windy, and rainy again. So, a warming mix of Dark Fired, Sam's Flake, and Bracken Flake in an MM Diplomat

A bowl of Blackwoods Flake in a big ole Pete 9s. Should be good for 1.5 hours.

....early AM...HOW Revelation...then, PA...now, G&H Grasmere Flake in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Squadron Leader... :cheers:

Dark Fired, Sam's Flake, and Bracken Flake in a decorated BBK(current avatar pipe)

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Boswell’s Virginia Slices in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

Status
Not open for further replies.