What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First try at a home blend made by Ozark Wizard. He describes it as a mixture of Maduro cigar leaf and Dark Fired Kentucky. Having it right now in a cob and it's really nice. Very mellow.

This is one of 2 test batches he made with this combination. The other one uses more Dark Fired. I'll get to that in due course.

Cheers,

RR

Dunhill Nightcap in an Ascorti Business KS chimney with a fishtail bit.

Just finished smoking Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top. Had a great time out with friends.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill DNR in a Northern Briars Rox Cut Canadian... :cheers:

Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Dunhill Navy Rolls in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Viprati in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

A couple minutes away from smoking Walnut in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat. Running low on this blend now.

Mac Baren Plum Cake in my Wenhall Langelinie Made In Denmark Freehand purchased in 1978

Mac Baren's HH Dark Fired in my trusty Kirsten Esquire full bent, then its off to sleep

...couldn't sleep so decided on a bowl of Altadis Sweet Virginia in a commissioned Cooper rustic Dublin/Canadian... :cheers:

Just finishing work and this bowl of WhiteKnight in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

...early AM...Altadis Red Ribbon in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill DNR... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.