What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

RobJ":vwj8jyxt said:
PeterD":vwj8jyxt said:
...final pipe of the day...D&R VPB (Blue) in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:
Beautiful pipe you have there Peter. Not used to seeing you post a non-Canadian, Lovat, Liverpool, etc. You do own some beauties.
Many Thanks Rob! and while I prefer the long shanks, I do own a number of bents...

...early AM...SWR...now, Esoterica Hastings in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Matured Virginia... :cheers:

Milan Balkan in an Ascorti Business chimney with a fishtail bit.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Lane Burley Light Without Bite in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Milan Sultans Blend in a Dunhill group 4 Tanshell bent.

Couple minutes away from smoking Peretti’s #333 in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Off to a meeting, but have loaded up a Hanseatic bog oak apple with the last of some Arcadia for the drive home after

Solani 633 VaPer in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem. An under rated blend that more people ought to smoke.

A perfectly still evening in the 'shire, sat under the gazebo listening to the song birds rejoice their day, the sun well under the horizon. My choice of companion for the moment is my trusty Parker billiard (it's a second due to its slightly uneven blast, but it's a close to a first for me), loaded with LBF. A wizzo way to end the day.

Tobacco Galleria Classic Vanilla in a Chacom Paris 856 bent apple.

Half way through this bowl of Acadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17.

Peterson’s Hyde Park in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Solani Aged Burley Flake in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second.

Some Dunhill flake in a straight Falcon w/Istanbul bowl.

Watch City Old Black Magic in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter.

Milan Chartwell in a Collect Ascorti business bent panel billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.