What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

just ol ed

Reaction score
DGT '06 PlantationEvening (with added latakia) in SerJac Rowlette "scoop" in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my Tinderbox Lugano pot with the ill-fitting stem.

Ogden’s Walnut in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Solani Silver Flake in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth Billiard.

Just finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard. Next is Jim's Va/Bur #1 in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Part way through this bowl of C&D daVinci in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. This will finish the trade sample.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

GLP Sixpence in my Parker Super Briar made in London blasted Billiard.

...final pipe of the day...D&R VPB (Blue) in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

Black Irish X in a Mr. Brog no. 43 Kentucky pear wood pipe.

PeterD":lxr1vcr0 said:
...final pipe of the day...D&R VPB (Blue) in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:
Beautiful pipe you have there Peter. Not used to seeing you post a non-Canadian, Lovat, Liverpool, etc. You do own some beauties.

MacBaren Modern Virginia in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Mac Baren's HH Dark Fired in my trusty Kirsten Esquire full bent.

Milan Chartwell in a Bjarne Viking straight billiard.

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren HH Bold Kentucky in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top.

Just finished some Old Gowrie in an old Sasieni Canadian with a Dunhill stem. I found this pipe a while back sans stem and discovered a Dunhill stem which fits almost perfectly. A Britwood hybrid! :cheers:

The last of my stash of Field and Stream Match in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.