What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D 517F Virginia Flake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top. This will finish the trade sample.

Dunhill Nightcap in an early Ascorti smooth bent Dublin with a brass band around the bowl.

Royal Jersey Cavendish & Virginia in a Mastro de Paja Brugo bent rusticated egg.

A little over half way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Latakia Flake in a 1949 medium bend black Dunhill Shell.

ajn27511":ieqrlst3 said:
C&D Super Balkan in a Peterson Silver Spigot XL-14. :)

AJ

Day-umm but you have some cool pipes AJ! And now you also have the XL-26. What a great couple of classic Pete shapes!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural egg.

Getting ready to leave for a gig and having one for the road - Sutliff Maple Street in my old Sunrise "Amber Grain Vintage Briar" quarter bent Bulldog 3010 Italy. I'm liking this one.

...final pipe of the day...McC #5115 Old World Classic(aged 10 years) in a Hardcastle smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Milan Our Mixture 965 in an Ascorti smooth bent billiard.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

It's 21:14 CDT and finishing the day with a bowl of probably the BEST Balkan blended today, Arango Balkan Supreme this one in a Dark Relief Charatan 348 DC pot I got back in the mid '70s. :twisted:

Milan Balkan Blend in an Ascorti New Dear lovat pot.

MacBaren Modern Virginia in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Listing this a few minutes early: Gabriel’s Blend in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer.

The last of the open stash of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot. I jarred the rest of what I have for a later time when I don't have so much open burley blends.

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Athey in a 1978 smooth golden brown Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 full bend egg. Next is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...early AM...Altadis RR match...now, McC 221-B Acadia in a Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Navy Flake... :cheers:

Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend in a Chacom Paris smooth bent apple filter with a Vauen adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.