What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting off my smoking day with Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Pirates and Mets play on TBS.

Synjeco Holker Twist in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker.

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in a Radice Underwood billiard.

UBa7iU.jpg

214484948bcdb1b065fe90b278148a3473fa3fe4.jpg

Freddo with cool water and smoking Stanwell Lotus having this view:

214484938bc9b7fed0ffbaf011ed4dc79e66aaa5.jpg

ajn27511":ht3oslvr said:
Sid.Stavros":ht3oslvr said:
My tonight Sir Walter Raleigh bowls are in the memory of my deceased compatriots of that day.
I honor of your deceased compatriots: I'm smoking some Sir Walter Raleigh in my Edward's Skater. :)

AJ
That you sir,much appreciate this.

GLP Sixpence in my Parker Super Briar made in London blasted Billiard.

2012 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania John Cotton’s No. 1 Mild in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

Mac Baren's HH Old Dark Fired in my trusty Kirsten Esquire full bent.

McKetchup's 5115 with a topper of Dark Star in a black walnut bowl with a 22 inch bent stem

Three Nuns in my pre-republic Prince stamped Peterson's Premier Selection Made In Ireland 406 with a gold P on the stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.