What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayward Mixture in an early 1930s smooth straight Super Grain Kaywoodie Synchrostem Canadian 5129.

Part way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural egg.

Blackhorse":1s0hh6ou said:
Oh, heck yeah! My favorite tobacco made today. Here's my review:

This is a rope blend that cuts into coins fairly easily, though you should definitely dry it some before smoking because it will smoke wet. I packed the bottom with loose tobacco, stacked the coins, adding a little loose tobacco on top for an easier char lighting. By stacking the coins, you'll get all the flavors in nearly every puff, but if you decide to cube cut first, you'll be in for a variety of flavors in varying degrees per puff. The flavors are bold and forceful. A naturally tasting earthy, very slightly sweet brown Virginia amplified by strong nutty, earthy burleys, and further fueled by a blast of peppery perique. It's a flavor bomb, but not so powerful that it would knock you to your knees. A blend for discriminating smokers best served and sipped in a pipe with a wide bowl to savor the full experience of high quality tobaccos. Expensive and available only from Germany.

Watch City Nor’ Easter in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Blackhorse":hk75snaq said:
Ohhh. THAT Strang.
The other kind could get you jailed or killed, depending on her age and martial status. :lol:

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Tuesday [as Monday] it's a raining day here.Double Greek coffee plus cool water aside.

21549067172912f26069d5caff8c63dd746529f4.jpg

Mac Baren Uncle Louie's Rum - Savinelli.

...early AM...MacBaren Vintage Syrian...now, MacBaren Navy Flake in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Altadis Sweet Virginia... :cheers:

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Watch City Christmas Past 2014 in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark. Have enough for one more bowl.

It's 11:57 CDT and having some Orlik GSF for my lunch time smoke in my Charatan Special banker . It's the only VaPer I smoke and has hardly any Perique which suits me just fine :twisted: :twisted:

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

A minute or two away from smoking 2009 St. James Plug in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.