What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogden’s Walnut in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.

Just finished watching the RWC. Now PS LBF in own bamboo reject.

Part way through this bowl of Comoy’s Cask #4 in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author.

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...

IMG_9516.JPG

...He's also enjoying some of Cower & Die's Dreadful Epiphany in the Meerschaum-That-Must-Not-Be-Named while listening to some oldies. Good times.

Happy Halloween, guys! Gotta go get ready for the big night. There are jugulars to be juiced!

Condor Ready Rubbed in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Waren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem.

HU Asmara in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Started off the day with some OGS in my Sav 316 Oscar Lucite.

Late morning saw some wunnerful ATBE (All Things Being Equal) from the Wizard in my most excellent Cartaphilus Olive wood pipe. Great combo.

Mid afternoon had some Park Lane Luxury Scottish Flake in a Tinsky '13 Xmas dark Blast Poker.

Have some Revor prepped for after supper. The ever reliable Wiley Rhody/Dublin is capable of handling this.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing with a bowl of 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter. I figured correctly that MacBaren Pure Virginia lingers in a pipe even if you ream the bowl, so I'll purge it. Memo to self: don't smoke those kinds of tobaccos in one of your best smokers.

Smoker’s Pride Rich Taste in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair. Don't much notice the MacBaren Pure Virginia in this smoke. Shouldn't take long to get it out. This is the first time I have smoked a burley in this pipe in the 13 years I have owned it.

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

...final pipe of the day...BLWB in a L'Antra rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Smoker’s Pride Mellow in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

Status
Not open for further replies.