What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing this a few minutes early: 2012 Rolando’s Own in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Super Value Bourbon Whiskey in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

21840934df291281d2ab34f8530154da30809efa.jpg

Sillmem's Red - Fallion [i added the band and the mouthpiece].

...early AM...BLWB...then, PA...now, OGS in a Ser Jacopo Divina billiard... :rendeer:

...up next...R. McConnell Special London... :rendeer:

It's unseasonably warm around here and kind of hard to stay in the holiday spirit. That's not going to stop me from enjoying a cherished Christmas tradition though; reading the story of The Sad Snowman Who Lost His Pipe, while enjoying a bowl of SWR in an MM 5th Avenue Diplomat. Poor snowman.

IMG_5678.JPG

Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra  Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

JimInks":03nijt1l said:
The question is still up in the air. Motzek is looking to retire and have somebody take over,  and he's back logged on Strang orders, which takes time to produce. Dunno what the fall out will be. I only have so much Strang left, and I'd have minus none if I gave it out to all the people who message me for a sample, so not knowing if I'll get more is leaving me with whatever I have here, which makes me very reluctant to trade any of it as it's my favorite tobacco made today. And being that it isn't cheap, I had to trade for what I have. It's too bad an American distributor couldn't take it on, but then again, enough couldn't be made for that to happen anyway. Durn it!
I'll definitely be keeping my fingers crossed that he finds someone to take over! Maybe the folks at Standard Tobacco would want to take a stab at it? :face:

Navy Flake in my old (bought 1978) Wellpipe with the faux p-lip

Windsail Original in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Ennerdale Flake in a Sasieni 4-dot Ruff Root Dublin.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Sunday night here in Athens Greece. smoking a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Nr.300 in my De Luxe "Orange silver Line" pipe while drinking a cup of Mint herb infusion with honey and watching Sherlock Holmes: "A Game of Shadows" film. A quiet and relaxing night for me as a pipe smoker! Goodnight dear pipe smoking friends!

GQ Christmas Blend 2015 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Super Value English Mixture in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.