What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard.

...final pipe of the day...Sillem's Black in a Ser Jacopo blast apple... :cheers:

Capstan Blue in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

MacBaren Modern Virginia Loose Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip.

Old Colonial in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

22295979db2775abca524c0a3624d24d3abe9d3d.jpg

Herman Lane BCA - Stanwell [the briar on the rim and band are additional].

A third of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

G.L. Pease Sixpence, in a 1920's Sasieni One Dot.....

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Vintage Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule.

Listing this early: HU Edward G. in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

About a third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Warren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem.

MacBaren Gold Block in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Hiram-2011":88th2hcs said:
P&W nut brown burley in a Charatan bent bulldog
Ya that is pretty good isn't it, Shane!? I need to ferret out my small remaining sample of this and re-visit.

Today, some OGS in an estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after b'fast.

Mid afternoon saw some of Ozzie's Incestuous blend in my second pipe - Sav 316 Roma rusticated. Purchased from the long gone Thomas Tobacconist in a mall in Silverdale, WA circa ~96.

Now onto some Revor in my trusty Wiley Rhody/'dog.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.