What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Royal Yacht in my 1972 Dunhill Shell. :)

AJ  

HU Directors Cut in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

G&H Nessmuk Navy Plug/Brown Plug with Rum in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Part way through this bowl of H&H Lakeland Brickle in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

Solani Silver Flake in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...McC Christmas Cheer'92 in a gp. 5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

Player’s Navy Cut Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

Relaxing with a bowl of Wilshire (Lane 1Q) in my Peterson Darwin standard smooth B42 and a mug of fine brown stout. Enjoying the fact I am going to be a Grandpa again in September to another little girl. Yep Life is pretty good at this moment. I hope all my brothers and sisters are as blessed as I am right now!

Half way through this bowl of Stokkebye #83 Amsterdam in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a p-lip with a black vulcanite stem.

Special Latakia Flake in 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and black ebonite stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica. I did finish work, though. :D

Almost half way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Hello from Athens, sunny day so what's better than a double Greek coffee with cool water aside and

22424384374a31e1dcd871c33108f42836133f00.jpg

Reiner blend No 51 - Greek handmade pipe.

...early AM...G&H Red in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...OGS... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.